spam

is a there reason unwanted emails are called Spam?
I eat it when I'm served it. Last time was Sept 2012 near Tulsa.
Nuff said.
Dozier

All in good fun. As long as we have to deal with these spamers (No offence Calvin) we may as well laugh as cry

Desperate times call for desperate measures. How about some vegetables?

When I was in Austria the last time I ate something called leberkase, which by the way is the pinnacle of culinary advances, it is similar, I am told, to a meat loaf. There was a vegitarian option as well which was the exact same thing but with bits of red and yellow capsicum peppers in it.

I was thirsty from eating a piece of bread for my lunch with no drink so I was given a dried venison sausage to wash it down. The sausage was delicious and very refreshing.

At any rate a leberkase looks a bit like a spam.

When I was in Austria the last time I ate something called leberkase, which by the way is the pinnacle of culinary advances, it is similar, I am told, to a meat loaf. There was a vegitarian option as well which was the exact same thing but with bits of red and yellow capsicum peppers in it.

I was thirsty from eating a piece of bread for my lunch with no drink so I was given a dried venison sausage to wash it down. The sausage was delicious and very refreshing.

At any rate a leberkase looks a bit like a spam.

We've gone from Spam to tripe to venison,3 of my favoritemeats.:biggrin:

I am all for Venison!
Venison steaks brushed with Olive oil and garlic then seared on a charcoal BBQ and served with Veggie Rotini pasta and steamed Broccoli, Cauliflower & carrots.

I love it!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Back