Spider Dagger

bladerunner

Recently completed dagger. Another collaboration with Konstantin Pushkarev from Russia. Blade is 5" Casey Feather Damascus steel OAL 9.5"
Guard, Spacer, Pommel; Casey Damascus and Bronze. Inlaid Blue Topaz stone in pommel.Handle; Macacauba wood. Inlay material silver wire, mother of pearl.
Handle Inlay by Konstantin Pushkarev (Russia).
Comes with a Larry parsons Sheath.
And tanks to Jim Cooper for the great pictures.

Last edited:
Wonderful art piece The wire inlay is gorgious
Great collaboration of masters.

Last edited:
WOW!!!! just seems like an understatement - WOW-WOW-WOW!!!!! Everything about that dagger comes together. Who needs a sheath for that? I'd just want it displayed on desk - front 'n center on my desk.

Ken H>

Now that's truly a work of art! I love the level of attention to detail. The checkering or stippling strategically placed is genius. I'm not into inlays, and thing like that, but this knife is off the charts!

What a wonderful collaboration. Each works' compliments the others perfectly.

Don

Outstanding everything, Kevin. If I had to be stabbed by a dagger I would pick that one (if no rubber ones were available). All aspects compliment one another, without any one being overpowering. That is very difficult to achieve but you certainly did.

After seeing that beautiful knives I believe you two should build another knife. Everything is just perfect on that knife.

Back