Stolen Knives

rasret01

I don't have any knives for sale on the internet, so if anyone spots one with this maker's mark, I'd appreciate a heads up. I lost 20 - mostly bowies and fighters from my shop last night.

logo 1.jpg

Thanks,

Dick

sorry to hear that.
keep an eye on eBay but I'm sure you already thought of that.
t

I'll keep an eye out down here in Ma.
I usually hit all the local knife and gun shows, and I'll pass word through the club.
Sorry to hear this Dick.

Rudy

Ill be looking as well up here in Michigan.

Im sorry to hear, I hope they catch the thief. and he is dealt with accordingly.

I have a friend in Atlanta who told me yesterday that thieves broke into his shop and stole all his hand tools. He said, "I wish that I had caught them." I said, "I'm not, if you had we would probably be visiting you in the jail". I hope I never catch anyone stealing my stuff. I'll probably be better off is the Cops catch 'em.

Last edited:
That stinks, all that hard work stolen. As others have said keep an eye on Kijiji as well, they bounce any knife ads but sometimes they will stay up for a while. I hope they come back to you

I have come by some knives with this mark, please contact me immediately. Did not know they were stolen until I went to research the mark and ended up at this site. I left you a private message with my number. I am not sure if they are the ones you are looking for. If I don't hear from you today they will be turned over to the PD.

Through the efforts of two honest people, I have my knives back. Thank you Tom and Sandra!! After becoming suspicious of a private sale, they took the time and interest to track me down via the internet and my knife dog post, and now I'm only missing a hunting bag and a couple of tools. The best news is this experience may have uncovered a brand new knife maker!

Thanks to all for your help and good wishes.

Dick

I hate thieves and if I ever catch them in my shop they will have a really bad day. Glad you have your knives back. Stick around, it's a great forum. No drama, just good people.

Back