The God particle

I think science may need to consider either changing it’s name and/or restructuring itself somehow to include the “sub-natural” and “supernatural”, or resolve itself to operate only within it’s original parameters and guidelines... if it hasn't already.

Last edited:
sci·ence
   [sahy-uhns]
noun
a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws: the mathematical sciences.
systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation.
any of the branches of natural or physical science.
systematized knowledge in general.
knowledge, as of facts or principles; knowledge gained by systematic study.

The Latin word Science means merely knowledge...
Systematic ; Marked by a methodical plan or procedure and repeatability. The common denominator in science

There will always be more skeptics than thinkers, it's easier to walk on the road more traveled. From Archimedes to Stephen Hawking the searchers have been scrutinized by the beliefs that are not based on proof..
I think science is a way of pursuing knowledge, not only the knowledge itself.

Personally, I have faith in Scientists and the US Military....

This originated as a some what lighthearted thread around a recent physics research discovery and particle theory (if lighthearted is possible with such a topic)....Let's keep it light or science based and NOT get into a God vs Darwin argument. If that happens, I disappear the thread. The media named the Boggs Higgons particle the God Particle, Tai didn't and it isn't about God at all. It was just a catchy name that the media latched onto. We have a subforum here for Christian discussion and we (by we I mean I) won't be allowing any religious bashing or heated debates on religion here anywhere. We seem to be sneaking up on that. There are thousands of better places to debate religion than a dedicated knife interest forum.

If we continue this thread, I will declare the KnifeDogs community as the smartest bunch of knife makers that study particle theory for a hobby on the net.

Now back to fun with gravity, quarks, ions and electrons.

Where is Stephan Hawking when you need him? someone get him on the phone...

I certainly did not mean to offend or distact from this interesting thread...my apologies...I have 61 credit hours of Philosophy, sometimes I have to work hard to contain it....Beating on hot iron is the best therapy for over-education....

Last edited:
O.K. :)

I think they may be approaching infinitely divisible time, space, matter and energy…

... If you follow that line of thinking in a linier fashion out far enough, at some point it must fold back in on itself and turn into more of a 3 dimensional doughnut, or geometric torus form.

Torus. 3: a doughnut-shaped surface generated by a circle rotated about an axis in its plane that does not intersect the circle; broadly : toroid

Last edited:
Let me try rewording that and see if makes any better sense: :s11779:

... If you follow that line of reasoning far out enough in a straight forward linier fashion, at some point it must turn back on itself and pull into more of a doughnut, or geometric torus form,... or it turns itself inside out, heads back the other way until the two ends connect and it pulls into a bubble with the center portion missing clean through. :D

IF a torus has the ability to connect, then any split will give the ability to introvert into an exact opposite or disintegrate into a sphere.
And multiplying that leads into the F-Theory of String...
This is fun, gotta go to work....

According to the "Doughnut Theory Of Relativity", gravity is the universal principal of attraction represented by the doughnut hole.

Now you have crossed into Ring singularity and headed toward Black Hole theory ,
or Homer Simpsons lunchbox, not sure.....

The "Lunch Box Theory" is also cyclic in nature and clearly states that every time Homer eats the doughnut a new one instantaneously appears. Just like the nothingness inside the doughnut hole.

By definition, nothing can’t exist. Therefore, there is always something.

... It cancels itself out and has absolutely zero effect on anything.

The doughnut theory supersedes ring singularity and black hole theory, according to geometry and the inherent doughnut hole field of attraction. There’s also no rotation of the doughnut itself as the axis of the doughnut runs all the way around it’s center in it’s center forming an internal ring, rather than through the center of it's hole. The two often get confused.

Last edited:
homer-simpson-drooling.gif

Since the origin of doughnut theory deals with the relationship between the infinitely small and the infinitely large or, infinity = infinity,… the doughnut hole's center (which is the vortex of attraction), is everywhere and it's circumference is nowhere.

Negative infinity and positive infinity cancel each other out and this is equivalent to zero,… “O” is the symbol of the doughnut theory.

Last edited:
Is anyone else thinking what I’m thinking?

Maybe the doughnut theory explains what’s going on with the Higg’s boson and why particles acquire mass, not so much how.

It suggests that everything is caught up in loops, and infinity doesn’t exist. After all infinity is not a real number.

So, if matter is divided a given number of times, it finally reaches a point where the sum of it’s parts is greater than the particle it came from... Division inverts itself and becomes multiplication.

It makes sense geometrically.

I’d be curious to see what the “God particle” broke into?…

YANTRA-TORUS.jpg

Math marches on. :)

Last edited:
Back