Trying to get back into the swing of things

Hello everyone. I'm Chris Crawford, and I've finally set up an account here on KnifeDogs. I've been lurching around for a good while now. I've been making knives since 1992, but I've somehow managed to slow down to about 2 knives a year. I used to be real active on BladeForums and KnifeForums back in the day. I hope to get back into the swing of things. See you around.

Chris_Crawford_Knives_Line.JPG

Chris Crawford - Chris Crawford Knives

CHRIS, YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I am glad to hear you are back in the game. I am in the process of building my first folder ever and my first knife in nearly five years. I watched your video the other day to confirm some things I had bouncing around in my head.

Glad to hear the bug bit you again.

Get ready folks, Chris does some cool stuff.

Welcome to the pack Chris. I've read several of your tutorials and seen a bit of your work. It's good to have you join our ranks. I'm glad to see that you are getting back in the saddle and look forward to seeing your new work.

Chris and Bob glad to see yall in the same place Need to say thanks to the both of you. I just built an etcher from Bob design and Chris's tutorial
Thanks Guys
Rodney

P.S. Wow I feel like I'm talking to celebrities

G'day Chris,

Good to see you getting back into it. I wouldn't be making slipjoints if it wasn't for your tutorial.

Alistair

Welcome Chris. I remember your tutorials from a few years ago, really liked them and thought it mighty good of you
I grew up with a good friend who was a Crawford from Lafayette, hence remembering your name.
Excellent group here, look forward to seeing your work. Dozier

Hi Chris,
Good to have you.
We are getting the band back together.

Welcome Chris, glad to have you here. Because of you and Don Robinson's tutorials I was able to build a silp joint.
Thanks for all your help, even if you did not know it.

Hello and welcome to Knife Dogs!!

I also would like to personally thank you for the Etcher Tutorial.........I used it with great results!!!

Back