6150 testing

Might be cheaper to buy a sawmill and mill your own trees.
my thought exactly. thinking we who live in the trees better get our $hi7 together pretty quick. we need to get into milling before the cost of blades and motors go through the roof. I have an awesome 18HP kholer with electric PTO and working hydraulic on a broken transmission case Power King tractor. Tear it down, weld that trans case and turn her into a sawmill! That will be my mill... just need to get to getting to it.

my thought exactly. thinking we who live in the trees better get our $hi7 together pretty quick. we need to get into milling before the cost of blades and motors go through the roof. I have an awesome 18HP kholer with electric PTO and working hydraulic on a broken transmission case Power King tractor. Tear it down, weld that trans case and turn her into a sawmill! That will be my mill... just need to get to getting to it.
That should work. You can also get a fairly large generator that runs off of the tractor PTO. Then you only have one motor (and fuel) to maintain for your mill and generator.

I'm hoping to get a minute to play this weekend. But Sunday is SWMBO's day, so should time isn't looking too promising.

Off to a nice start.
can't see the instagram stuff. if it's a picture or a video you could use imgur.com.
I'm hoping to get a minute to play this weekend. But Sunday is SWMBO's day, so should time isn't looking too promising.
I'm hoping to get started on my new forge barn this weekend. Getting concrete on the 3rd nearly broke my back. lol landed in the ER. finally able to move again. I have several blades started but i'm having forge issues and think it's due to wind. I need walls.

can't see the instagram stuff. if it's a picture or a video you could use imgur.com.

I'm hoping to get started on my new forge barn this weekend. Getting concrete on the 3rd nearly broke my back. lol landed in the ER. finally able to move again. I have several blades started but i'm having forge issues and think it's due to wind. I need walls.
Wind will cause issues for Venturi burners. I have to aim my fans in the shop carefully.

Back