Another Georgia Boy signs up

D

DLRoberts

Hi, Everyone;

I'm David Roberts from Columbus, Georgia. I'm a Georgia Bulldog, active lawyer, retired Army JAG, and now a KnifeDog member. I'm a member of the Georgia Custom Knifemaker's Guild, and have been making knives for about 4 years, although I must confess this past year has seen precious little knife work. When I saw that Dr. Joe Sangster is on this forum, I knew this was the place for me. I carry one of his small folders every day.

I'm glad to be here and thanks for letting me join up. Dave

Hi, Everyone;

I'm David Roberts from Columbus, Georgia. I'm a Georgia Bulldog, active lawyer, retired Army JAG, and now a KnifeDog member. I'm a member of the Georgia Custom Knifemaker's Guild, and have been making knives for about 4 years, although I must confess this past year has seen precious little knife work. When I saw that Dr. Joe Sangster is on this forum, I knew this was the place for me. I carry one of his small folders every day.

I'm glad to be here and thanks for letting me join up. Dave
Welcome to the forums, I like all your information but one.
WAR EAGLE,
Jim

Welcome to KD David. Glad to have you.

Dr. Joe is the king of road kill here...

t

Blade Show: Atlanta, June 4 - 6.

KnifeDogsWelcome1.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome, men. And, yes, Dan, the good Lord willing, I will be at the Georgia Guild meeting at the Twins' shop in Statesboro on Feb 27. I'm looking forward to seeing you. Anyone close enough to Statesboro is welcome to come, I know. You guys have got me pumped to get back on my knives, too. Thanks, again, Dave Roberts

Back