Blade Show Who's going

Plas62

With the show only 3 weeks away, surprised no one has posted the question yet. I plan on being there Saturday.

If your going to have a table post your table # and I'll stop by and meet you.

Jim

I'm going for the ABS class Thursday, the engraving class & demo Friday morning, the show that afternoon, and Saturday morning. Leaving after lunch because I need to be home Sunday for my grandson's birthday. No table but willing to meet & greet. My first time there.

I'll be there,table 5-l,up front in the Guild section. Y'all come by and see me,I would enjoy meeting all of you.

I'm attending as a spectator only, no table. I'll be around to see all my Dog pals.

George, give me a call during the show and we'll hook up to meet and greet.

-Josh

I am coming on Friday this year. I usually come on Saturday but I had other obligations this year. I should be there around 12 and I'll have my daughter with me.

Here is a picture of her and myself. If anybody recognizes us, please introduce yourself. I don't log in here as much as I'd like, so some of the new people may not recognize my username.

ResizedImage_1400374563007_zps0106229a.jpg

I will be there Friday through Sunday afternoon wandering around.
If you see me, say something cause I am usually so busy looking at things I never see anybody around me.

With the show only 3 weeks away, surprised no one has posted the question yet. I plan on being there Saturday.

If your going to have a table post your table # and I'll stop by and meet you.

Jim

Jim,
Do you know about the seminar that Tony Bose is putting on Saturday? I thought you might be interested.

Thanks for the heads up Calvin. I just reserved my tickets to the show online and signed up for Tony's seminar.

See ya Saturday
Jim

Back