Bruce Bump, MS ~ The Ming Dagger

Caleb Royer

Pleeeeease click the photo to see it bigger. It's awesome! I had so much fun shooting this one! Thank you, Bruce! Enjoy guys!

Maker: Bruce Bump, MS
Model: The Ming Dagger
Blade Length: 11 3/4"
Overall Length: 17 1/8"
Steel: 1084/15N20 Mosaic 9 way
Handle Material: Fluted, twisted gold wire & mammoth tusk core
Sheath: Deer skin over fiberglass
Engraving: Jere Davidson
Other: French Grey blueing 14kt gold wrapped/nickel pins. Mosaic lathe turned cross guard & pommel. Hollow ground on a 3" wheel with flat grind on the tip. Replaceable Grip. French Grey blueing on the steel including the sheath throat & tip.

click image to enlarge

I could stare at that one for hours. So much detail and yet it all flows together! You never cease to amaze!!

The Ming Dagger is right there with Buster's King Tut...
amazing work Bruce....

Thanks much fellow dogs.
this one is bound for mainland China. For all I know he owns Walmart.

for some reason i can't see all pics....don't know what's up with that....but it sounds great!

Thanks much fellow dogs.
this one is bound for mainland China. For all I know he owns Walmart.

Museum quality work!
Gentleman, It's my understanding that there are more Millionaires in China now than the USA and that will only increase!

If you can make that market happy like Bruce has, Good for you!

Caleb, your photography work is fantastic. Anyone who has ever tried still life on a knife - without getting specular highlights all over the place, can see that your work is incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link Caleb. That's some crazy fine work on both fronts. I can't even begin to image the time that goes into something like that. Just wow!

Caleb, your photography work is fantastic. Anyone who has ever tried still life on a knife - without getting specular highlights all over the place, can see that your work is incredible.

Thank you very much, John! I really appreciate that!

Thanks for the link Caleb. That's some crazy fine work on both fronts. I can't even begin to image the time that goes into something like that. Just wow!

Thank you! I'm glad the link worked.

Back