Five Years And Counting!

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
Today Nadine and I celebrate our five year wedding anniversary. Though I'm sure it won't be as romantic as five years ago when we stood on the white sand beach if Negril, Jamaica, it will be special to us none the less. It's hard to believe she has endured my antics and passions for five whole years. Somehow I feel this deserves some kind of award. Thru it all, she has endured one deployment and three years of mobilizations which have kept me from home for approximately 75% of our marriage, five moves, and numerous trips to knife shows on my weekend passes we should have spent alone.

I don't have to tell you guys how great it is to have a wife who may not completely understands but fully supports your passions. Nadine has stuck by my side thru it all and has even pushed me to do things that I didn't feel I really needed to do even though I really wanted to.

Today Nadine and I celebrate our five year wedding anniversary. Though I'm sure it won't be as romantic as five years ago when we stood on the white sand beach if Negril, Jamaica, it will be special to us none the less.

Congrats on the anniversary dude. It's nothing short of a miracle from God when we end up with somebody who can put-up with our idiosyncrasies, stupidities and sins. My wife and I will have ten years in this month... and while we didn't tie the knot in Negril, we DID go there once for somebody else's wedding (one of the perks to being married to a wedding photographer). I'd love to go back some day. Congrats again to you and Nadine. :thumbup:

Murph She has to be a great woman to put up with a military guy. I wish you and nadine many good years and it will only get better if you listen to her. LOL congrats

Back