Goblins, goblins and goblins

Marcel54

Okay people, I'm new here and thought I would share a couple of my knives with you. Although I collect several types of knife Goblin folders are my main interest. Not many makers make these little puppies:D but I've been able to collect a few, and in the coming months a few others will join me. Here we go.

Wade Colter MS
standard.jpg

Larry Fuegen MS
standard.jpg

Larry Fuegen MS
standard.jpg

Ray Rybar MS
standard.jpg

Steve Schwarzer MS
standard.jpg

Daniel Winkler MS & Paul Grussenmeyer
standard.jpg

Daniel Winkler MS & Paul Grussenmeyer
standard.jpg

Marcel

Marcel

Great to see you here and great to see all of the goblins agiain. Glad you shared them here, you know I think they are all great.

Good going, Jon

Thanks guys for the nice comments. For those who don't know it. The originators of this knife style are the late great Jim Schmidt and Larry Fuegen. They started with it in the 80's.

Marcel

Nice stuff Marcel. My favorite is the Fuegen.

Not really my style of knives, but after examining a few up-close, I can only say: RESPECT for the makers!2thumbs Impressive pieces of craftsmanship.

Kind regards,

Jos

Last edited:
Hi Marcel,
Its amazing to see this many in one place. Nice collection. I didnt realize so many artists made the Goblin folders. I've seen a couple Colter and Feugens up close. They kinda make my heart flutter when I pick them up each time like there is some force there. Hard to explain and even harder to talk my wife into letting me make one. Larry Feugens Goblins are exceptional.

Thanks guys for all the compliments. Those little buggers are fun to collect.

Hi Marcel,
Its amazing to see this many in one place. Nice collection. I didnt realize so many artists made the Goblin folders. I've seen a couple Colter and Feugens up close. They kinda make my heart flutter when I pick them up each time like there is some force there. Hard to explain and even harder to talk my wife into letting me make one. Larry Feugens Goblins are exceptional.

Bruce, if you ever want to build one please let me know maybe/hopefully we can work something out. I love to have the first Goblin a master knifemaker like yourself would make. That Schwarzer is the first Steve build in about 10 years or so, and that Rybar is the very first Goblin he ever build.

Marcel

Last edited:
Thanks guys for all the compliments. Those little buggers are fun to collect.

Bruce, if you ever want to build one please let me know maybe/hopefully we can work something out. I love to have the first Goblin a master knifemaker like yourself would make. That Schwarzer is the first Steve build in about 10 years or so, and that Rybar is the very first Goblin he ever build.

Marcel

You're on Marcel. I love a challenge.

Marcel, I had the opportunity to see your latest piece to your collection this weekend at Batson's knife Symposium. Wow, what an amazing piece of craftsmanhip that piece is!!!

Marcel, I had the opportunity to see your latest piece to your collection this weekend at Batson's knife Symposium. Wow, what an amazing piece of craftsmanhip that piece is!!!

I assume you're talking about Ray's Goblin, because I know he is in Alabama. I'm glad you like it, I know I do:D. You have a headstart on me :). Ray will bring it to Atlanta (Blade show) and only there I can finally lay my greedy paws on it:D

Marcel

Goblins, goblins, goblins - an update

Hi guys, it is my pleasure to show you some more pics. The first one is the Rybar Goblin but now with some great details visible.

orig.jpg

The other one is my latest Goblin made by Wade Colter.

orig.jpg

Enjoy.

Marcel

Marcel the collection get's better and better. I saw the last two in person and they are very cool.

Keep on having fun, Jon

Back