Hello from Le mans France

cardoso5fr

Hello everybody.

There are here already a lot of people i know otherwhere :D

My name is Benjamin Cardoso, french hobbyist Knifemaker. 29 years old.
I'm balisong fan and enjoy specially to make small utilitarian blade. I'm not a fan of big and long blade.

I have pleasure to make some Work in Progress and Tutorial about knifemaking on various project as Build Off or other cool thing.

I have a totaly post apocalypse style, with rough completion, and don't enjoy to make very clean mirror polished knives.

I was Knives Thrower when i had the place to put a target but there is more than 3 years i didn't throw anything (except knives in the workshop when the thing aren't in the way i want 2guns2guns2guns ).

I find that place with Tracy Mickley web site :D

I hope to have some fun here with you ;).

As i have a sciatic i won't post new thing from some day, but i will make a small post with some of my last work :D

A quick hello just joined up. Ben aren't you the guy that made that Titanium handled Spyderco Tenacious? If not, sorry for the post. I talked to someone last year about getting one made and lost the email address. I think you/they were over at EDC forums. I have been having trouble getting logged in over there since they upgraded the site.

Back