Hello from Wyoming

Hi! I'm mike Draper, I signed up a month or so ago...Wayne Coe said I should introduce myself. I'm a full-time maker, I forge damascus and also use stainless steel, mostly CPM products. I make folders and fixed blades, also make damascus rings with or without titanium liners. My better half, Audra, has been known to make a knife or two...:p

mike

Welcome to the pack. We'd love to see pics of some of your work. I would be particularly interested in seeing some of your rings.

Hi Mike,

I know there were a bunch of folks around, but it was my pleasure to meet you up at Steve's place a couple of months back.

Take care, Craig

I visited Mike and Audra again at Blade. They have been great friends since 2005. Audra is presently going to school, working an outside job and making knives full time so she said that she was pretty booked up at this time and would have to depend on Mike to keep up with the Dogs, among other things, for a while to come.

Well hello Mike. Welcome to the kennel. I just bought something for my forge from Wayne. Nice guy. Send my regards to Audra.
Come back and join in.

Wow...Thanks for the warm welcome folks! I've been sniffin' around checking out the different forums...like a kid in a candy store :D I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I'll probably add my 2 cents from time to time.

thanks!
mike

Back