How About A Bruce Bump Blade Gallery

Sweet!

Bruce, I can't make up my mind whether I like the mamoth or this
amber stage better. Man, nothing like complicating my life with another
problem :)! I think I'm leaning more in the direction of the stage.........
so, when is mine going to be ready :D

Seriously, Bruce, this has to be my favorite to date.

Dana

Gotta say, Bruce... Can't make up my mind which I like better - the single blade style or double blade style!!!! :confused: :eek:
And I'm with Dana on this - I can't figure which handle style I like better!!! :eek: While not a big fan of stag, #009 would be a wonderful change in my pocket carry!!! :D

Gotta say, Bruce... Can't make up my mind which I like better - the single blade style or double blade style!!!! :confused: :eek:
And I'm with Dana on this - I can't figure which handle style I like better!!! :eek: While not a big fan of stag, #009 would be a wonderful change in my pocket carry!!! :D

Hi Joe,
I have this model in a slimmer more refined model in pre-ban scales. Check this one out.

101_5461.jpg

101_5464.jpg

101_5466.jpg

Here's my contribution:

orig.jpg

I got to play with Chuck's stag two-blade trapper at the show in Little Rock - VERY nice indeed (not sure which number that was). Bruce, please make my next one a two-blader. And maybe damascus. ;)

Roger

Here's my contribution:

orig.jpg

I got to play with Chuck's stag two-blade trapper at the show in Little Rock - VERY nice indeed (not sure which number that was). Bruce, please make my next one a two-blader. And maybe damascus. ;)

Roger

Hi Roger, Nice pic!
I have a 2 blade peanut in the works. Its smaller and would be really neat with damascus blades and bolsters.

I finished number 012 and its bound for overseas. It has a right side nail nick and shield for lefties.

101_5984.jpg

101_5983.jpg

101_5981.jpg

Last edited:
Here's an elegant little kitchen knife Bruce just completed. As you'd expect, even in it's simplicity, all the details are perfect. From the graceful curve of the 4 3/4" blade to the taper in the tang through the Koa wood handle, the fit and finish are flawless. Thanks, Bruce, for putting such a high level of workmanship into a relatively simple knife. This one will be used daily.

Roger

Attachments

• BB1.jpg
    BB1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 91
  • BB2.jpg
    BB2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 71
Here's an elegant little kitchen knife Bruce just completed. As you'd expect, even in it's simplicity, all the details are perfect. From the graceful curve of the 4 3/4" blade to the taper in the tang through the Koa wood handle, the fit and finish are flawless. Thanks, Bruce, for putting such a high level of workmanship into a relatively simple knife. This one will be used daily.

Roger

You're welcome Roger. Thanks for the compliments and posting here. Remember it comes with free sharpening for life, mine or yours whichever comes first. :D

Back