How About A Bruce Bump Blade Gallery

100_6391_edited.jpg

She said, "Okay, but we have to bring our dog and all our furniture." Sorry man, I wouldn't put that on anyone. I'll have to bow out temporarily. ;) Rats!

...I have no dog,will happily leave everything I own behind,will sweep the shop,do dishes,walk the dogs,and mow the yard...

Bruce,there are many makers who do one or two things very well,
who have a certain Passion for this style or that...
but Sir,you are the only maker I can recall ever seeing who offers perfection
in everything you do,and apparently,isn't curtailed by boundaries.
I keep struggling to find the words that would convey the impact your Craftsmanship and imagination has had on me,
but there aren't any.
I am in awe...

Last edited:
I cant believe I have my own sub-forum. I always felt like a forum hog on BF because of all the pictures I post there but cant help it. Here if you get tired of being bombarded with images its your own fault for clicking here.

Personally,getting "tired of being bombarded" with images of your work would be akin to getting tired of breathing...:D

...I have no dog,will happily leave everything I own behind,will sweep the shop,do dishes,walk the dogs,and mow the yard...

Bruce,there are many makers who do one or two things very well,
who have a certain Passion for this style or that...
but Sir,you are the only maker I can recall ever seeing who offers perfection
in everything you do,and apparently,isn't curtailed by boundaries.
I keep struggling to find the words that would convey the impact your Craftsmanship and imagination has had on me,
but there aren't any.
I am in awe...

Sounds good Ironwolf. I need to ask Kaye if its OK to have a "BC Bush Rat" move in our studio. :eek::D

thanks for the pic's your work is amazing.
I would love to own one of your folders that #014 in stag and damascus is stunning. 2thumbs 2thumbs

Bruce,I seem to recall an article that mentioned your Feather damascus was a (happy)accident?
All I know is that it's simply incredible...

Bruce,I seem to recall an article that mentioned your Feather damascus was a (happy)accident?
All I know is that it's simply incredible...

Oh believe me I have worked on the feather pattern for a long time. I've burned up more propane on this pattern than any other trying to get it right. Since this bowie I have made another feather that didnt work out so I scraped it and have already started another. This time its much bigger. The two pictures just above is the new one. So far, So good.
BTW, thanks!

Back