How About A Bruce Bump Blade Gallery

Just fantastic Bruce!

PersianBowie_zpsb2e95726.jpg

Bruce ...........
Phenominal knife. The lines and flow of this Persian designed knife are unbelivably artistic in every sense. Your damascus and unique bolster design fit the knife exceptionally well. Your work always seems to amaze me. What's the length of the blade and the overall dimension?
Shadow

Bruce ...........
Phenominal knife. The lines and flow of this Persian designed knife are unbelivably artistic in every sense. Your damascus and unique bolster design fit the knife exceptionally well. Your work always seems to amaze me. What's the length of the blade and the overall dimension?
Shadow
Hi Shadow, thanks much! I believe the blade is a tad over 11" with a 4 1/2" handle.

Edited
Been trying to post new knives with no luck lately. The new Mac computer doesnt like me and now Photobucket hates me.
Patience Please

Last edited:
Guys, I've been off the air with computer troubles and Photobucket learning curves but my friend Roger T came over twice and taught me some much required tricks to get back on here again.
It'll sure be nice to post again!

Attachments

• 002-3.jpg
    002-3.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I second Ben! That's cool Bruce, it's not often we get to see how a productive maker works. That's just cool; and I want one! But you'll have to wait until I either win the lottery or start hitting my 401k in a few years... he he!

I like that bowie in post 352. I can't get over how well the grain in the handle goes with the damascus, a work of art.

This is the first picture I've posted for months. Its not easy to learn a new computer and the new photobucket format at my age. Maybe I've got it down now. Lots of catching up to do.

Back