How About A Bruce Bump Blade Gallery

Thanks friends, I dont know why I use anything else except stag. Its so nice to work with and always makes me smile.

Gosh Dang Bruce Your Killin Me!!!!!!!!!!! That is one of the sweetest slippys I have ever seen. Is there anything you can't Do??? Keep up the awsome work!

Just so all of you know - Bruce really does make daily user knives too. Here are pictures of my wifes chef's knife that sees regular use in our kitchen. Scratches and even a bit of grime make it even more special.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2009_11210001.jpg
    2009_11210001.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 548
  • 2009_11210002.jpg
    2009_11210002.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 548
  • 2009_11210003.jpg
    2009_11210003.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 545
Just so all of you know - Bruce really does make daily user knives too. Here are pictures of my wifes chef's knife that sees regular use in our kitchen. Scratches and even a bit of grime make it even more special.

Aw man, that is cool! :cool:

Bruce and Mike, you guys have all the best tools! I'm moving in. Bruce, you just earned a replacement dependent. :D

Aw man, that is cool! :cool:

Bruce and Mike, you guys have all the best tools! I'm moving in. Bruce, you just earned a replacement dependent. :D

Sounds good to me. All our kids grew up and moved away so we need a child to spoil now. We just watched the new Sandra Bullock movie "Blind Side". What a great one that is. Its a must see.
If you dont move in we are going down town to look around :D

Man that's the best offer I've had all day. I asked my wife; she said, "Sure! Just keep sending your paycheck." :D

She said, "Okay, but we have to bring our dog and all our furniture." Sorry man, I wouldn't put that on anyone. I'll have to bow out temporarily. ;) Rats!

With all the activities of life going on, and all the info being posted on the forums and web, it is difficult to get to everything. I wish I would have gotten to this thread sooner.

Your work is just fantastic Bruce! I love the disassembled shot as much as the finished product! It really puts into perspective what goes into one of these.

Brian

Thanks Brian. I like these blown up pictures too. I look at this one and cant remember making some of these parts. I guess thats Gods way. If I remember all the pain that goes into these I wouldnt make another one. :D

Back