How About A Bruce Bump Blade Gallery

That one is going to look great!!!!!
And it'd be a great way to start the new year for someone!!! (Hint, Hint!!!):beg:

LOL!!!!! :D

bouncewow1 I am speechless.

Your years of hard work, dedication, and God given talent shows in the perfection of every piece you have shown us here. You are an inspiration to all of us Bruce.

I wish I had time left on this earth to become half as good as you.

Thank you very much.

Larry

bouncewow1 I am speechless.

Your years of hard work, dedication, and God given talent shows in the perfection of every piece you have shown us here. You are an inspiration to all of us Bruce.

I wish I had time left on this earth to become half as good as you.

Thank you very much.

Larry

Larry, You're speechless? I dont know what to say to a compliment like this. Thank You doesnt seem to do it but thats all I have. Thank You Larry.
BTW how old are you? :D

That one is going to look great!!!!!
And it'd be a great way to start the new year for someone!!! (Hint, Hint!!!):beg:

LOL!!!!! :D

I'm working up to the Shredd slippie. Patience my friend. :D

101_5331_edited.jpg

101_5335_edited.jpg

Wow, that turned out great. By the time we work up to mine, we might have to consider some scratching on there...

wow man.:cool:
I think that has got to be one of the nicest of that type of knife I have ever laid eyes on. Those curves and lines especially in the blade are perfect.

Bruce that recurve blade is absolutely breathtaking. You truly are a Master smith. I'm honestly in awe of your whole body of work. There are only a couple of other makers that I can say that about.*

I watched a movie the other night (Pathology) whose premise was, 'If you could kill anyone, who would you kill?' My preferred premise would be, "If I could be anyone, who would I be?"

I'd be you. Thanks for all you do.

*Raymond Richard, Lloyd Hale

Mr. B, that is just awesome :) Thinking about it, the time i started poking into the whole slipjoint making business is suspiciously close to the time i registered at this forum :)

What i wanted to say is that i love your work, and it's always inspiring me :)

Ondrej

Back