My Husband Made Me Do It

M

Mrs. Murph

My name is Nadine. I'm Murph's wife and supporter of my husband's knife addiction. My husband is a certified knife nutt and spends most of his free time hanging around here so I thought I would finally check it out after several weeks of him encouraging me (hounding me) to do so.

It's good to see he has found a nice place to spend his time and stay out of trouble.

Nadine

LOL, yes, thank you darling for letting me come out to play. She was yelling and screaming I was twisting her arm so hard to join, LOL.

Welcome to the pack Baby.

Nadine, glad to have you.
He has been on exemplary behavior...often..most of the..some of the time anyway...

What i want to see is , are you the redhead i seen him with the other day? (grin) just joking . welcome

vern

I joined because my S.O. is also addicted & makes knives too so it gives me the chance to see what's going on & I like to see the pictures too! Welcome & enjoy!:)

Copyofdogbanner-Copycopycopy.jpg

Welcome to the club Mrs. Murph. Your Husband is on "My Friends" list, so it's only polite to invite you as well. Look forward to many good discussions. Scalphunter.

Yes Dear

LOL, yes, thank you darling for letting me come out to play. She was yelling and screaming I was twisting her arm so hard to join, LOL.

Welcome to the pack Baby.

No Prob Dear......only lost an arm & leg....no biggie LOL :bud:

Back