New dog here

macfly

hello from colorado

name Mike Craig I have been in the structual repair & ground stabilization business for 26 yrs. My wife made it into dental school in MN. she is doing fantastic I know she will become a great DDS. My son is graduating this yr and going off to college on a baseball scholarship. I am very proud of both of them. As far as my knife making im a newb I hope all you dogs dont get sick of me asking questions. My other hobbies are flying fast airplanes & flyfishing.

KnifeDogsWelcome1.gif

Hi Larry,

What i get a kick out of fly the most is a lancair 360 . With 210 hp it is a thrill to fly 100' ft agl at 205 Knots.

Mike

hello from colorado

name Mike Craig I have been in the structual repair & ground stabilization business for 26 yrs. My wife made it into dental school in MN. she is doing fantastic I know she will become a great DDS. My son is graduating this yr and going off to college on a baseball scholarship. I am very proud of both of them. As far as my knife making im a newb I hope all you dogs dont get sick of me asking questions. My other hobbies are flying fast airplanes & flyfishing.

Mike we love question and like helping each other here so please ask away.

Welcome to the pack.

James

Welcome to the pack Mike. Don't worry about asking lots of questions. I've asked tons of questions and the worst thing they've done to me is make me a mod.

Hello Mike,
Welcome to Knife Dogs! You'll find some of the finest knife makers and people here that are always willing to share their knowledge.
BruceM

Back