New to KnifeDogs

NoahL

Hello Everyone,

My name is Noah, and I had thought I was on pretty much every knife related forum out there, but apparently I missed a great one! I currently live in Phoenix, AZ (though I used to live in the middle of the country in Illinois), and while I have made a couple crude knives (and one nice one with the help of Tai Goo in Tucson) I have been doing mostly leatherwork. I won't bore you with a long description of all of that, but you can check my website if you are interested. This place looks like a fantastic place with a lot of great folks--some of whom I have seen on other forums, and some I haven't--and I'm really looking forward to lurking here :p

~Noah

Welcome to KD...if you are that close to Tai, you really should attend as many of his get together's as you can. I like the looks you are getting out of your leather work.
t

Thanks everyone! And Tracy, I will be attending a seminar he is having in March (I think it's March, anyway) with Ray Richard. I would attend more events and take more classes from him if I could afford to, but I can't justify paying that much too often, unfortunately.

~Noah

Thanks everyone!

And Jake, I looked at the knives on your site after I got your e-mail and I have to say, VERY cool style!

~Noah

Back