Out of this world!!!

Hey randy , do you still want me to send pics of hematite and some magnetite . Did you know the wakizashi I posted earlier

has hematite and magnetite and black sand ore in it . Its a real adventure making blades from raw materials . I hope you

have good luck on your great project....... Bubba PS the best way to process hard magnatite or

hematite , is to heat in forge until bright red then quench in bucket cold water . after quench put in

heavy duty container and pulverise it . Make sure you wear mask as hematite and mag. is very toxic

after you break it up into fine pieces , pass magnet over powder and this will remove the good stuff and

leave behind the impuruties..... you can then melt in crucible for some very good steel

Last edited:
WOW, thats alot of material. We gota talk on the phone, Because to be quite honest, your talking over my head and I would need you to explain the 2 materials a little better.. But just from looking my gut tells me I want pic 3 and pic 7 and possibly more!! lolol now look what you have started!!

Call me if you still have my number, or PM me yours. :)

Thanks BuBBa

Randy

The only thing glowing as far as I can tell is my smiling face! I just cant seem to wipe this silly grin off my face! :D You know the one. That big perma smile! lolol

Its been a wild month! And quite possibly one of the most blessed months I have ever had, as a knife maker or otherwise. As I often say, God is GOOD!!! All the time.. Well, Its been so wild this month, Im thinking of changing it to, God is SOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo GOOD!! Hey That reminds me of a song.... But I will spare you guys the singing!! Maybe I will just whistle it! .. LMAO

Anyways, Im glowing, been snorting flux and shooting up meteorite.. lolol

Hi again Laurence,
I've been well. Loving this KnifeDog forums. They let me in. These dogs are the best.
Speaking of Aliens?? How are ya Bruce? Use to see ya on bladeforums a few years back!
I tell you, You're are looking respectable these days!:biggrin:

Laurence
rhinoknives

Last edited:
Yeah,
Ive just been here a few days and the Pack is COOL! Bladeforums seemed to get a bit stuffy, Can really place it except the seemed to have a new rule "And Cost" about every other day, So I dropped off the forums thing for a long while.

Glad you're doing well!
Laurence
rhinoknives

Back