spam

Squawsach

I get on Knife Dogs, check the new posts, and find a bunch of spam trying to sell Nike shoes. Is there a way to find these people and staple their bottom lip to their forehead?

Yes, it looks like someone has found a new way to submit multiple threads by registering different names. It also seems that the moderators are right up to deleting the threads and banning the new offending registrations.

I get on Knife Dogs, check the new posts, and find a bunch of spam trying to sell Nike shoes. Is there a way to find these people and staple their bottom lip to their forehead?

I wish. We delete the posts and ban the users several times a day. Sometimes they are quick little buggers though..

Would one of those wavy letter things be of any use? I wouldn't mind them when starting a new thread. I can't find the report spam button on the mobile version of the site also.

I know that you are Randy,,,, and all the other moderators.
I usually start looking at KnifeDogs and reporting any spam I see about 6:00am eastern time.
This morning you all were ahead of me.
Thanks.

I like Spam myself

After I eat it I recycle the cans. This one serves as an enclosure for my reversing switch on my treadmill disk grinder.:biggrin:

I'm probably one of the few people on the planet that doesn't like Spam. I've had black SUV's filming me throwing it away. Men in overcoats and fedora's and dark glasses watching me in the grocery stores walking past the cans. I had a little kid in a store watch me walk past a display of Spam and asked me if I like Spam and when I said I hate the stuff he bit me on the ankle and ran off. A little old lady behind me in the check out line asked where my Spam was and when I told her I don't eat it so she hit me with her purse, several times. I did buy a can a couple of weeks ago and used it to check the zero on my .22 magnum. That felt good!! Will I still be able to be a member of Knife Dogs Forum if this gets out?

I also do not like spam. I might like green eggs and ham but who knows. I only realised recently that it was spiced ham and that just blew my mind. Did Monty Python not do something about spam?

I also do not like spam. I might like green eggs and ham but who knows. I only realised recently that it was spiced ham and that just blew my mind. Did Monty Python not do something about spam?

Liam,
I think most every comedian did a piece on Spam.
I can't stand it myself, way too salty. Even the spam light.

Hawaiian's love pork and during WWII they gave out loads of canned Spam for the low income folks to eat. The rest is history.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

S.P.A.M.

Something Posing As Meat
Specially Processed Artificial Meat
Stuff, Pork and Ham
Spare Parts Animal Meat

;)

I haven't had SPAM in ages. Maybe I'll pick some up at the store later.

Back