To all my friends and family here on KD…Merry Christmas!

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Here is wishing a Merry Christmas to the pack
I hope you all have a Blessed Holiday Season
from the "Bump" family

Bruce,
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well AND all of our KDs family!
And a happy and prosperous new year!

HELLO HELLO HELLOO (simulated Echo)

I just crawled out of a hole to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to ALL the Knife dogs.

THE best family in town.

Steve Janik

I'm with Janik ....

A very Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous new year to you and your family Bruce !

And of course the rest of the pound too :D

-Josh

I too would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. This is such a great community to be a part of, and for that I am very thankful. I'll be able to contribute a lot more in the coming year, and I want to that everyone for sharing their advice and fine work.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas...if you know someone alone for the holiday, invite them over..
t

I just crawled out of a hole to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to ALL the Knife dogs.

THE best family in town.

Steve Janik

I'm betting it's a real tricked out comfy hole.

Merry Christmas to all and a prosperous New Year...........you too Steve.:biggrin:

Rudy

I've learned so much here and feel I've given back so little...a grand place it is. I hope to change that second part soon. Always difficult to find time to work on knives.

Merry Christmas to all and a special thanks to those who have helped me get started on this, which is practically everyone here. :1:

A Merry Christmas Bruce and Family, and the same goes for all the other Dogs and their families.
Cheers from Down Under .

Thanks for the return Christmas thoughts and wishes guys. It really is warming to hear back from my friends here.
As I get older I think more about the most important things in life. Family and Friends are on my mind more than ever.

Lord, Bless em each and every one

Back