Wassup for the weekend????

Jump ahead 2 weekends from now, Wa..Wa..Wally will celebrate his 61st Bday on Jan. 9th 2thumbs. My Band will be playing at the Hour Bar in West Warwick, RI that night. IG see if Paul is going to chauffeur you around again. Take Toecutter with you. I'll see you at the Bar cool 1 We'll be feeding you shots of Jose :eek:

Jump ahead 2 weekends from now, Wa..Wa..Wally will celebrate his 61st Bday on Jan. 9th 2thumbs. My Band will be playing at the Hour Bar in West Warwick, RI that night. IG see if Paul is going to chauffeur you around again. Take Toecutter with you. I'll see you at the Bar cool 1 We'll be feeding you shots of Jose :eek:
Two shots later rascal IG will be face down on the bar. :D :D :D :D

:eek:OH Man!! I see IG gettin blasted!! Go B..B...Bubba go!!!!!:bud::D
Keep an eye on W...Wa....Wally, Beaver;)

Two shots later rascal IG will be face down on the bar. :D :D :D :D

John, I think last year it was more like 2 or 3 bottles of Jose before that happened, and I think it was me & Toecutter face down not Wa..Wa..Wally (he's a real pro at Jose) :eek: :D :cool:

:eek:OH Man!! I see IG gettin blasted!! Go B..B...Bubba go!!!!!:bud::D
Keep an eye on W...Wa....Wally, Beaver;)

Stabber, who's gonna keep and eye on me, though I'll have to stay sober enough to play music :D huh1

Don't forget, the more you drink, the better we sound :bud:

As the old saying goes (I'm sure you Ole Injun can relate to this, firewater) One tequila, two tequila. three tequila, floor. HEHEHEHEHE!!!
:D:D:D:D IG, when it comes to tequila, you aren't wrong when it applies to this old Indian. Last time I messed with that stuff, I was hung over for 3 days. :eek: It was on a hot night in a bar on the town square of old downtown El Paso. We were drinking beer and pretty well along on a drunk when one of my pals got us started on tequila. :rolleyes: The next day I thought I was waking up in the morgue and still don't know how I got home. :D

:D:D:D:D IG, when it comes to tequila, you aren't wrong when it applies to this old Indian. Last time I messed with that stuff, I was hung over for 3 days. :eek: It was on a hot night in a bar on the town square of old downtown El Paso. We were drinking beer and pretty well along on a drunk when one of my pals got us started on tequila. :rolleyes: The next day I thought I was waking up in the morgue and still don't know how I got home. :D

John, that tekillya thing sounds like last year for IG's 60 Bday. Maybe this year on Jan. 9th, he'll be coming to RI to watch my band play, we had a designated driver last year, IG may be able to get Paul to drive again 2thumbs

John, that tekillya thing sounds like last year for IG's 60 Bday. Maybe this year on Jan. 9th, he'll be coming to RI to watch my band play, we had a designated driver last year, IG may be able to get Paul to drive again 2thumbs
:D:D:D I rest my case, IG! :D:D:D
Sure would be a great time being at the birthday bash with you fellas! You fellas must be pretty good musicians, T Blade. 2thumbs

To bad it doesn't work with your looks. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Who give a dam about looks, it's the sound man!

Just hanging tonight. Linda and I are going out for dinner, Chinese, than back to the ranch and settle in for the new year, gotta bottle of bubbly and a 12 pack, what else do ya need, except to watch some of the 3 Stooges marathon, watchin' the stooges is very much like watchin' IG around his shop :D

Happy New Year to All 2thumbs

Who give a dam about looks, it's the sound man!

Just hanging tonight. Linda and I are going out for dinner, Chinese, than back to the ranch and settle in for the new year, gotta bottle of bubbly and a 12 pack, what else do ya need, except to watch some of the 3 Stooges marathon, watchin' the stooges is very much like watchin' IG around his shop :D

Happy New Year to All 2thumbs

Okay, BBBBBB Beaver Curly.oh no! 1 Wasn't he the shortest and fattest one. HEHEHEHEHE!!!
Not one for the bubbly.:eek: But send in the Jose Black.2thumbs

Last edited:
Them wimmin folk may not find us handsome, but they find us handy!

I had to work until midnight last night, was on patrol during single digit figures with wind, ice and snow covered roads. Dang deer were popping up everywhere on the roads.

Hey, how about that big bright moon last night? Awesome, huh? It was really bright, the moonlight shining on the snow.

It's really cold this morning, just above 0 and going to stay cold for a while.

Happy New Year, folks!

Them wimmin folk may not find us handsome, but they find us handy!

I had to work until midnight last night, was on patrol during single digit figures with wind, ice and snow covered roads. Dang deer were popping up everywhere on the roads.

Hey, how about that big bright moon last night? Awesome, huh? It was really bright, the moonlight shining on the snow.

It's really cold this morning, just above 0 and going to stay cold for a while.

Happy New Year, folks!

They call it a Blue Moon the second full moon in the month and it was on New Years. They said it would happen on New Years again for a few decades.
You Ole Injun, I'm cooking up shelled seafood today. Boiled, not fried. HEHEHEHEHE!!! Oh Great Redskin Hunt, you did shot some of the deer.:confused: I am still waiting on a venison care package.2thumbs
I know it will be a long wait and not to hold my breath.cry me a river 1:haha:

Last edited:
Nope, I ain't shot no deer this year, don't hunt them anymore, Mr. Rascal. If I did, you would sure get some venison.

You been cooking and eating those bottom feeders again, ain't ya? I hear eating those critters will stunt yer growth. How about it? ;) :D

Yep on the blue moon, was really something to see. If I was deer hunting that night, I wouldn't even have needed a light.

Hey George, it's -10F here, -20F with the windchill. Makes a fella just want to run out there and chase something, huh? ;)

You folks there must have better than a foot of snow on the ground. We have about 6 1/2" of it on the ground. I sent the rest of it your way, George.

I plan on going to AZ and fish for a week, planning on March. Big stripers will be hitting real good at Lake Havasu. My brother Charlie has a winter home there, at Havasu.

One of my sons is going to hook up with my brother and me after son finishes a 3 day bass tournament somewhere in AZ.

All you folks be careful on all that slick stuff out there and toss a couple of snowballs at George for me, will ya?

Nope, I ain't shot no deer this year, don't hunt them anymore, Mr. Rascal. If I did, you would sure get some venison.

You been cooking and eating those bottom feeders again, ain't ya? I hear eating those critters will stunt yer growth. How about it? ;) :D

Yep on the blue moon, was really something to see. If I was deer hunting that night, I wouldn't even have needed a light.

Hey George, it's -10F here, -20F with the windchill. Makes a fella just want to run out there and chase something, huh? ;)

You folks there must have better than a foot of snow on the ground. We have about 6 1/2" of it on the ground. I sent the rest of it your way, George.

I plan on going to AZ and fish for a week, planning on March. Big stripers will be hitting real good at Lake Havasu. My brother Charlie has a winter home there, at Havasu.

One of my sons is going to hook up with my brother and me after son finishes a 3 day bass tournament somewhere in AZ.

All you folks be careful on all that slick stuff out there and toss a couple of snowballs at George for me, will ya?

You should hook up with my son in Tucson and he'll take you out bird hunting.2thumbs That way you can get new feathers for your Headdress. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!

:D:D:D Sure would be a blast meeting him, George! He raises bird dogs, doesn't he? He get much time to hunt, considereing his new job position?

Yeah, my headdress feathers are pretty well worn out! ;) I can't wear it in the shop because it gets caught in in machinery and tends to catch fire at times, too. :rolleyes::D Shop stinks for a week when it catches fire.

One of my sons lives in Phoenix and does a lot of hunting and fishing. He has some great hunting north of his place, even a great oak area full of squirrels. From what he and my brother Charlie tells me, quail are everywhere out there and nobody hunts them. Son got his elk a short while back.

When the weather gets better, you going to heat and flatten some of that shrapnel I sent ya, George? I wonder what it would look like in a cannister billet after pressed, too. I still remember how that beautiful shrapnel Purple Heart Knife turned out, the one our pal made.

You probably have about a thousand projects to get done before that, though. Ain't enough of good ol' George to go around nowdays, from all you are up to.

I can sure see why you are not out firing up your forge, George! Dang winter!

I still have that big piece of shrapnel put aside to forge out a tomahawk head for you.:D
My son is still raising English Pointers and he is telling me that his new female is going to be a real nice hunting dog.
Here are pix's of her and her sister. She is the one in the middle. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!
My son is moving back to Phoenix the first quarter on this year. His company is shutting down the Tucson office.
He goes hunting almost every weekend and allot on a Indian Reservation.
Pic the Reservation.2thumbs

Last edited:
Nice looking dogs! I hope he likes the Phoenix area. He's going to miss the hunting where he's at, but there is some real good hunting north of Phoenix. Awesome on the shrapnel hawk, George!

It's 0 outside and -15F with the windchill. Wife went and laid down and dogs are underfoot. The dogs don't stay out long in this kind of cold. It would sure be cold in the doghouse with them, huh, George?

T Blade, I heard that promise Elvis made you. He wouldn't make knives if you wouldn't sing. He didn't want you pulling his fans away from him.

Back