Welcome to our Sheath Forum Moderator

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Dwayne Puckett, AKA Leatherman has stepped up and volunteered to moderate the Sheath Forum. He is active and experienced in this role and is a professional leather sheath maker.

Please welcome Dwayne...

Very cool! This is building up to be one heck of a place to meet!

Please, everyone, feel free to ask away! The only dumb question is an unasked question.

Well there goes the hood. Got a great mod, now people think we are goin up town.:D2thumbs:rolleyes:

Ah, wiseguy eh? :p
tmi.gif

Jeff Pearce said:
Glad to see you here leatherman

Thank you! :D

We are adding another sheath professional as moderator. DC Knives.
Welcome to David Cole.
Glad to have you David.
t

Way to go Dwayne and Dave

The Dynamic Duo of leatherworking moderators ! It's gonna be a great asset to have you both here running the leatherwork show so to speak.

Dave, I'm glad to see you lending a hand here buddy.

Dwayne, Your name preceeds you my friend and I'll be thankfull to have your opinions of my leatherwork now and in the future !

-Josh

I'm aboard too Dwayne, and glad to be here (thanks to our good friend and Brother Dave Cole for the invite 2thumbs)

Mike

hey MtMike, haven't bumped into you in awhile... glad to have you here. jump in with sheath stuff anytime..

I'm looking for a tutorial on Kydex. A wonderful and talented friend that did all my leather sheaths passed away last month. His work was excellent and the sheaths he made complimented my knives. He made sheaths for my students as well. I can make my own leather sheaths, I just don't want to. Can anyone recommend some reference material on Kydex ? (other than the short bits in the magazines, I have most of those) I've been teaching high school students how to make fixed-blades for 15 years now, but I like to do the research first before I give them the raw materials.

Welcome to Knife Dogs windhook! :D

You might be better served to start a thread with that same wording, it will get a lot more attention that way.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I am sure someone can help you out.

Back