What's going on in your shop?

TimGinMN

Hmmmmm. I went to grab a new set of mask filters today, and they are usually yellow in color. When these popped outta the bag, I noticed something (see pic).... maybe if we flood everything with Radionuclides, and we all wore these filters, we could wipe out this virus stuff??? :) I'm blaming my crazy thoughts on the meds. :)
Hopefully that's not the ingredients list... :oops:

Heikki

Finished up my first 2 kwaiken over the weekend. I have a lot of respect for those that do these handle wraps- simple concept, not easy to execute. I had to modify the initial wrap design to make it work. It was fun working with new materials though. Stingray hide is pretty neat. The paracord got a coat of epoxy after I took the pictures.

IMG_1809.jpgIMG_1810.jpgIMG_1813.jpgIMG_1819.jpg

Jon Buescher

Didn’t have an axe drift and too broke and didn’t have the time to order one and wait for it to get here, so I grabbed a hammer bit from the rental place and forged one, this thing was shaped like a 2”x 2” X2” cube meat tenderizer at the end lots and lots of forging

Attachments

Jon Buescher

Didn’t get much done. Cramped from my hand all the way to my shoulder and couldn’t even pick up a hammer but i can now get the handle about an inch into the future axe head

Attachments