Daddys little girl

StephanFowler

I love this picture.

sorry for taking a while to get a pic up, we ended up in the hospital longer than we expected because of some jaundice issues.

Meet my little angel

Lydia Elizabeth Fowler

born 4-25-2010

7 Lb 9 Oz
19.25 Inches

lydia.jpg

fantastic...congratulations to both you and your wife...life is all different now but in a great way..have fun..

To quote my wife, "Awwwwwwwwww, isn't she adorable. She's absolutely beautifull." I couldn't have said it better myself.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations to you and the Mrs. on a beautiful baby girl. Life will never be the same again - but that's a good thing.

My wife and I send you and your wife our congratulations, Steve, and we welcome little Lydia. As my wife said, " aaaaw isn't she darling. She will be a great blessing in your life.

Larry

Wow! She's a cutey!! We know about that Jaundice, One of our boys had it too. A little sun will help make sure it doesn't come back. Just a few minutes a day... At least that is what the Doc's told us.

Congratulations to the Fowler family.
kewlpics1
Your life full of miracles has just begun.

Thank you for the introduction :D

Congratulations and God bless you and your family! When my daughter was born, I began to see everything just a little bit differently. Just wait till you get to watch her experience her first snowflake or cuddly puppy. These are the kind of things I hope I remember when I'm in my rocking chair many years from now. Incidentally, my kid's name is Lydia too :)

Back