How About A Bruce Bump Blade Gallery

...um...Stunning...no,already used that one.
...Incredible!...nope used that too...
dang,where'd I put my thesaurus?
huh1
The heck with it,I'll just have to use smilies...

drool-1.gif

um...just one question Bruce:
how the heck can I become a Pinkerton Agent?!!!?
(have I used Sublime yet to describe your artistry?)

um...just one question Bruce:
how the heck can I become a Pinkerton Agent?!!!?
(have I used Sublime yet to describe your artistry?)

You need to send them a resume. They are still in business today.
Thanks for the compliments Ironwolf.

lol,yeah I know they're still around,
that was just me indulging in wishful thinking:
if I were a Pinkerton,well heck,I'd need a Pinkerton Bowie,right? :3:

Bruce,you needn't thank me brother;
it's I who would like to thank you,
for having the vision,passion and gifts to create something that brings so much pleasure to see.
And, it's really cool for me to be actually talking with the man who creates these:
I've seen a few pieces of yours in the knife publications over the years,
and was simply stunned by your work.
More than once I called up buddies of mine and said "hey,got the newest Blade magazine,and there's something in here you gotta come and see!"
And,I'm really glad I found KnifeDogs, 'cause if it weren't for this place I wouldn't be able to 'rub elbows' with
fellas like you.

...oh my...
my hand wants to hold that so badly,my fingers are clenching and grasping uncontrollably...
:)

Superlative...
have I used that word yet?...
The delicacy of that pattern in those blades is beyond amazing.

Sharp!!!

Very sweet looking folder, Bruce. Heck, looking at your price list, I'd gladly give you $6.00 for that one;) Seriously, what serial number are you up to with that little beauty?

Roger T

I don't know an "Iron Dirk" from a hole in the ground but I do know that that is a beauty and a wonderful rendition based on the catalog.

Thanks much guys.
Roger I think that is $6 per dozen. I cant make em that cheap even if China gets involved in manufacturing Bump knives. This is numbered 021. I sent 020 to our son Brian as a congrats gift for landing a new job. Both our boys have jobs with benefits now.

Bruce,
Since I am practically an adopted son, can I get 022 or do I have to get a real job first?
Do free Bump Knives count as benefits?

Your son,
Steve

Steve Bump, My long lost son. You moving in? The shop needs the floor swept. hehehe

Maybe the girls will share their bed with you.

002.jpg

Last edited:
Pops,
Part of my engineering background was Manual Debris Herding with an Extended Handle Organic Follicle Particulate Accumulator (straw broom).

I'm low maintenance, I usually don't consume more than 3 pizzas and 27 beers daily.

You shouldn't need more than one part time job to cover this.

Thanks
Junior Bump

Back