How About A Bruce Bump Blade Gallery

This is from 2 collections that I borrowed for display at the Oregon Show next week.

006-1.jpg

Heres the 2011 Custom Knife Collectors Association cancer benefit fighter bowie I was part of. You guys be sure to buy a raffle ticket to win this set. Sales begin at the Blade Show.
Believe me these photos dont do it enough justice.

CKCAfinishedknife007.jpg

CKCAfinishedknife006.jpg

CKCAfinishedknife004.jpg

Bruce, You really guys nailed it with this one, The details are great.. My hats off to everyone involved!! :35: And all for a good cause.. Im gona get a couple tickets for this one 4 sure!

God Bless YA
Randy

Thanks Brother. I hope you win this one.
Bruce, You really guys nailed it with this one, The details are great.. My hats off to everyone involved!! :35: And all for a good cause.. Im gona get a couple tickets for this one 4 sure!

God Bless YA
Randy

Man, Bruce that would be a dream come true! I have always wanted to own one of your damascus knives, And let me tell ya! This one would be just perfect! :)

Bruce.....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for sharing so much of your extreme gift of talent. I just spent 3 hours reading all of this thread and have not felt so in awe and inspired to continue to work hard and focus on prefection since my days spent working and learning with Hugh Bartrug. You sir are one of the true Masters. Thank you again for inspiring guys like me.....Dave

Dave, what a wonderful compliment my friend. Thank You for the lift.
Bruce.....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for sharing so much of your extreme gift of talent. I just spent 3 hours reading all of this thread and have not felt so in awe and inspired to continue to work hard and focus on prefection since my days spent working and learning with Hugh Bartrug. You sir are one of the true Masters. Thank you again for inspiring guys like me.....Dave

Bruce,..I've just started trying to put together my website, but thought it might show you some of my efforts. I welcome advice....Thanks....Dave

Thought I'd share one I just finished, I've recently started making my own sheaths also all handmade, sewn and tooled.......Dave
IMG_1233.jpg
IMG_1270.jpg
IMG_1231.jpg
IMG_1272-1.jpg

Lookin good Dave. I've never been able to make a sheath for that trailing point. They cut right through the front if you're not paying attentin to how ya put the tip in. Nice use of the local antler too.

I put a sewn in welt ( I think thats what its called), like on the cutting edge side, doing this there's not been any problem..and thank you....Dave

Back